How to Improve Your
Production Automation Systems
Production must be competitive, so profitable business models are necessary. One of the important points is the implementation of intelligent automation on production lines. Such transformations not only have a positive effect on the speed of production of goods but also lead to compliance with quality standards, a low percentage of defective goods, residues, and waste of raw materials. Therefore, the factory works stably and provides all opportunities for scaling.
Rios intelligent machines are exactly the solution that makes the idea of intelligent production a reality. These are businesses that get all the benefits just mentioned. However, the integration of each factory automation system has its own characteristics, and the most difficult thing is to decide where to start.
How to Automate the Factory
The introduction of automation in your enterprise is not a one-time job but a constant path to improvement because robotic smart solutions gradually affect various aspects of factory activity. Therefore, first, you should simply decide which production lines and processes are important to modernize now and which later.
- Set a goal and divide it into separate projects that you will implement gradually.
- Familiarize yourself with the technical possibilities available on the market. Determine which industrial automation systems can best cope with the assigned tasks.
- Decide on a project budget. Modern industrial automation solutions are much cheaper than before. What’s more, the RaaS scheme allows subscription-based robotic factory automation solutions to scale incrementally.
It is essential that automation is not a thing in itself but is supported at all levels, that is, this process should be part of the general infrastructure.
What Can Rios Offer You?
Industrial automation companies like Rios not only supply robotic machinery to perform complex or routine tasks but also help in building a road map. The plan is based on the technical capabilities that the company can provide you.
All factory automation solutions work on the basis of the RaaS model, that is, the user (factory) pays a subscription fee for the use of certain technologies. The company’s range includes the following solutions:
- Astria is an AI-based robot needed for material processing.
- Dion — a tactile system for working with food products.
- Lumos for unsurpassed product quality control and screening of defective samples.
- Hermes for sorting goods in the warehouse and packing them in bags.
The use of such systems increases the KPI of the factory with minimal start-up costs. So, an enterprise of any size can afford it today.