Social Media Burnout: Creativity and Productivity While Staying Online
By Mike Brown
I hosted a panel discussion last week for the Social Media Club of Kansas City on dealing with and avoiding social media burnout. The panelists are:
- -Ramsey Moshen – @rm – Director of Social @DEGdigital, geek, co-founder of @kcsweaterparty, tech reporter, web strategist, speaker, YouTube vlogger. Work hard, do good, and have fun.
- -Alexis Ceule – @alexisceule – “Social Media Mamapreneur-Chief Engagement Officer: Making ur brand social via word o mouse! I love me some @Train and I’ll shoot u on MWII as KUfans2009″
- -Brooke Beason – @brookebeason – “Engagement catalyst. Passionate about aesthetics, running & a place called Utopia. Channel Strategist @meerskc“
- -Doug Weinbrenner- @dougweinbrenner – “Digital Bridge Builder at @IntouchSol. I’ve listened to preachers, I’ve listened to fools. I’ve watched all the dropouts who make their own rules.”
- I’m really looking forward to what this group has to share on social media burnout.
Ideas for Avoiding Social Media Burnout
Being the primary content creator for our social media presence, I’m adept at trying to come up with both ways to save time on social media work (while still maintaining a personal presence) and dealing with the challenge of having compelling things to share when a publishing deadline looms.Today’s list recaps a variety of my articles on these two topics related to social media burnout.
81 Ideas for Saving Time and Improving Productivity
- Social Media Productivity – 19 Ideas for Spending Less Time Blogging
- Social Media Productivity – 7 Ways Business Blogging Gets Easier
- Social Media Content – 7 Ways to Repurpose What You’ve Written
- 10 Quick Blog Posts – Ideas for When You Need a Blog Now
- Social Media Productivity – 13 Tips to Maximize Your Time
- What to Blog About – 10 Things to Do with Your Blog Scraps
- 15 Ideas on What to Blog about from Your Daily Life
Ideas for Boosting Creativity While Staying Online
- Blogging Challenges? Ideas for Tough Blogging Times
- Creative Block? Find a Huge Task to Avoid
- Combat Client Block – 8 Ways to Beat Client-Specific Creative Block
- Creative Apathy and Creative Blocks – Same or Different?
- 26 Creative Ideas – How to Be Creative When Creativity Is Blocked
- Blog Topic Ideas – 25 Creative Topics You Could Write Today
- Blogging Strategy – Resuscitating a Near-Death Blog
What ideas have worked for you to deal with social media burnout?
Mike Brown is the founder of the Brainzooming Group. He has been at the forefront of leading Fortune 500 culture change, contributing new approaches in research, developing simplified tools for innovation, strategy planning, and aligning sales, marketing, and communications strategies for maximum business results. Additionally, he’s won multiple awards for his strategic brand-building approach to customer experiences in NASCAR and conference event marketing efforts.