- -On Facebook and Twitter, a reply within the hour, a solution provided within 24 hours
- -Over 3.5 million fans and followers on these social networks
In an aim to provide an even better service, Air France now offers its customers 24/7 assistance on social networks. If you have a question about your trip, a doubt about your flight time or wish to modify your reservation, Air France answers you directly on its official Facebook page and on Twitter by using #AirFrance.
Air France at your service before, during and after the trip
Air France consultants are available 24/7 to reply to customers at any time of the day or night, wherever they are. This round-the-clock service is provided in French and English. The Company also responds to its customers 7 days a week in seven other languages: Spanish, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese and Italian.
“With this new round-the-clock service, we are now more than ever attentive to our customers’ needs, assisting them at all times with their questions about their trip. Our objective is to acknowledge their requests in less than an hour, and provide a solution in less than 24 hours” stated Jean-Michel Mathieu, VP Digital Technology Division.
Air France and the social networks in figures
- -Close to 3 million fans on Facebook
- -More than 450,000 followers on Twitter
- -35,000 monthly requests on social network
- -41 Air France agents providing online service to customers at 5 offices worldwide (Paris, London, Guangzhou, Sydney and Santiago)
- -Service provided in 9 different languages
- -24/7 service is provided in French and English
Air France is present on 7 social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Sina Weibo and LinkedIn. Today, the Air France Facebook page (http://facebook.com/airfrance) provides information about its products and services, organizes competitions and hosts special offers.
On Twitter, Air France provides specific information on several different accounts:
- –@AFnewsroom (Air France’s official newsfeed, aimed at journalists and aviation enthusiasts)
- –@AirFranceUS (US market)
- –@AirFrance (international markets)
- -As well as around twenty accounts in the main countries served. (e.g. @AirFranceFR)
Following and interacting with Air France on Facebook and Twitter enables you to keep informed in real time on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Air France, the most responsive company with regard to its customers
In January 2013, Air France was ranked top in France by the reference and analysis website socialbakers.com, as the company which is most responsive to requests from customers and Facebook users. It has also been recognized as the most efficient in providing answers on social networks.